Ghosts with Austin


This is my then 3YO son Austin on his way to a childrens Halloween party. The time was abt 4:30-5:00 Friday night. No one was smoking, the temperature was abt 60 degrees, the sun was abt to set. You most definitely can make out several faces surrounding Austin. I dont know if these are animal ghosts but in any event I made out what looked to be a pair of arms reaching out for him in the upper left of the photo. At the lower right you can make out a face of some type of animal, at the upper right is another face, human like with a mouse, nose & eyes.

Like I said previously, no one was smoking, no wind was blowing, nothing. It was after my sister had the film developed that she saw these images. Neat huh? You may use this photo if you wish.

From: (Lorason61@wmconnect.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment