Would Like Your Opinion on Orbs


We recently returned from a trip that we took to the Amazon. One night we were visiting a native community. The native community held a dance. The first portion of the dance was to welcome visitors; the second portion of the dance was for thanksgiving - I really can't remember the third part.

We were asked not to take pictures during the natives' traditional dancing. And, of course, we complied. However, toward the end of our visit, after eating cayman meat and smoking a piece pipe, some of us were invited to dance with natives. I was graciouslly invited to dance with the chief. I am including that picture. The photograph looks like there are water spots on the lens. However, I am including a couple of other shots taken at the same time. You can see, there are no spots.

The main spot is on my head as I am dancing with the chief. It may not be anything more than water spots. However, I would be interested in your opinion.

Thank you.
Sally Daugherty

ED: Typically these are dust particles stirred up close to your camera, reflecting the flash back to the lens. Since they are not in focus, they blur and look transparent. You'll not see these when shooting outdoors, without flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment