Construction Worker Ghost

The photos shown below are what we believe to be the restless spirit of a young construction worker killed in a tragic accident in Feb 2001. This worker was on a scaffold working on luxury skyboxes at a major Midwest racing complex when, for reasons unknown, fell 100+ feet to his death in the grandstands below.

Two of us were working the night shift as site security guards for this racing complex and one of our responsibilities was to check the security of the luxury suites. One night while walking past a certain suite I felt a sudden icy cold chill pass thru me. This Sept. night was balmy, maybe 65f, dead calm, and very quiet. When I passed this suite the feeling left but returned as soon as I walked past the suit again. I repeated this several times and the chill was always in the same place.

Returning to the patrol car I mentioned this to the supervisor who recounted a similar tale. While walking past this suite he was overcome with sudden fear and the feeling that someone was watching him and walking towards him. After several occurrences he would avoid the entire floor but never said anything for fear of being thought a fool.

A third security guard was hired and came back from his rounds, pale as a ghost, swearing that he heard footsteps in that same area and felt someone walking towards him or following him. The supervisor and I had never told him of this, nor had we ever mentioned the accident.

We then returned to the suite in pairs and each time we would experience similar sensations. Finally the new security guard brought out his digital camera and him and I set out to see whatever we would see.

Since I was having the most chilling experiences, I went first with him about 5 steps behind. As I approached the luxury suit I was overcome with fear and chills and felt like something was crawling on my neck. He then snapped these attached pictures. The fog was not visible to either of us except thru the camera's digital display and the resultant pictures. There were no sounds, just this feeling of being wrapped in something icy cold. For reasons unknown the fear immediately subsided.

Soon after this winter weather arrived with a vengeance. It was possible to discern a chill but the other sensations were muted. We have not been able to reproduce any pictures yet. As spring approaches we plan on repeating this until we succeed.

From: Woody45@aol.com

Approaching the Suites

Hallway is Clear

Icy Cold Chills

Freezing Cold

In The Doorway

Quickly From Another Direction

No comments:

Post a Comment