A Ghostly Sidecar Rider


I have been going through many OLD negatives that I have from when my grandparents were young. They are from the 1920's mostly and not all are in good shape but I can manage to scan them on my scanner and get a pretty good print from them. In the bottom of the bag they were in, was this "photo ". I do not recognize the man and surely not the " rider ". But I am trying to find out from my parents if they would know who and if it's a relative of ours. I was quite shocked when I found it to say the least. The first thing I thought of was Arts Ghost shows. Does the " rider " look a little ghostly to you ?? It does not seem to be a smudge on the photo, I examined it with a magnifying glass and it's in the photo as far as I can tell.

Charlie from Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment